From: zc design [zc@humandesignsystem.com]
Sent: 17 October 2004 11:17
To: zc design mailing list
Subject: Human Design Transmission 11.08

Human Design Transmission vol.11, #8

-- Design Without Dogma

-- Ojo Caliente Workshop with Zeno

-- Consultations with Zeno (without dogma)

-- Christopher Reeve's Departure

-- 2005 Pocket Ephemeris

-- Join HDP

-- Design Without Dogma

Human Design is such a gorgeous tool for awakening. It’s really a pity to encounter the widespread, “official” version of “You’ve got a problem (the theme) and here’s how to act correctly (the strategy) to be your Real Self” with its suspect concept of seven years of de-conditioning. It’s actually a re-conditioning program whenever anyone would follow someone else’s instructions for how to live his or her life.

Unless Human Design is used for awakening from within, it can be a very potent belief system, where you impose upon yourself things you may not understand fully or well. It’s especially dangerous to use a certificate gained by memorizing someone else’s knowledge that encourages you to repeat things to others as though it is the truth when you really don’t know it for yourself.

Question everything. If you go back to the individual elements of the synthesis, a completely different possibility exists for how to see the chart as the pathway to awakening into your own understanding of the mechanism that is your life.

Join Zeno at New Mexico's beautiful Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs and Spa this November for a person-centered workshop designed to encourage individuals to think for themselves and reflect on their life experiences to understand how the chart works.

Two additional days on Monday and Tuesday allow the application of this approach to be fully explored.

***

-- Ojo Caliente Workshop with Zeno

The basics: Sat/Sun November 13 and 14.

$265*  includes materials

The applications: Mon/Tue, November 15 and 16

$185*

* plus NM tax

This workshop is also helpful to professional practitioners who want to offer beginner classes. This completely reworked approach is essential for anyone who wants to rethink techniques they’ve been using.

To register for this workshop, call 505 758-2909, or email zeno@humandesignsystem.com.

For more information on accommodations and services at Ojo, call 1-800-222-9162. A block of rooms and cottages has been reserved under the name “Zeno” for the workshop participants.

***

-- Consultations with Zeno

Whether to get an introduction to your chart, or to ask a question about your relationship, any session is a private lesson in understanding your life through your chart.

$120 per hour in 15 minute increments, depending on your needs and budget, you can determine how much you'll spend.

***

-- Christopher Reeve's Departure

Christopher Reeve died Sunday, October 10.

To see or download his chart, visit www.humandesignsystem.com, and then click the little “newsmakers charts” ad on the right.

In his chart, you can see so many vulnerabilities he confronted during his life, with the undefined Heart, Solar Plexus, G, Throat and Sacral centers, besides being undefined mentally.

North Node gate 49 was activated during Neptune’s recent retrograde transit from 13 (where it defined the G to Throat with Design Moon in 33) back into Root gate 19. Since this transit ties into the single defined channel from Spleen to Root and is the single emotional gate Mr. Reeve had activated in the chart, this was probably a very emotional time for him.

Additionally, transiting North Node in Sacral center gate 27 made a long transit definition with his Personality Venus activation in gate 50.

When I first looked at the chart, I asked how his Mars was positioned. Where would I see his enormous perseverance to fight such an incredibly uphill struggle?

Personality Mars activates Heart center gate 26, which has been under Pluto’s influence for a few years. (Design Mars in gate 28 to see the unconscious risk taking that can “break the beam.”) This brought my attention to the undefined Heart center. So often the theme here becomes immediately how to “prove” oneself and to defend oneself. Besides the pressure from 26, Personality Earth activated gate 25, open to the Heart gate 51, where the transiting Earth was at the time of his death.

I imagine the possibility exists that his death was both a shock and initiating the mystical connection to the greater Whole, necessary for everyone, of course, but also built in to the undefined G center. This brings us to see his Personality Sun in an exact conjunction with Personality Mercury in gate 46. Many themes in his life around being in the body, going from his most famous role of Superman, the almost invincible, to becoming a spokesperson (undefined Throat and the respirator--- it was not easy to speak) for spinal cord injuries and stem cell research.

***

-- 2005 Pocket Ephemeris

"Still the best." (Comment from clients.)

$12 + 1.50 shipping

Order online or call 505 758-2909

***

-- Join HDP

Join HDP, the American Association of Human Design Practitioners, an organization dedicated to the exploration and independent application of Human Design. Find out more at www.humandesignsystem.net.

***

zc design
PO Box 195
Taos NM 87571 USA
505 758-2909

zc@humandesignsystem.com
www.humandesignsystem.com

Since 1993, zc design is instrumental in introducing and establishing the Human Design System in America and abroad.
Occasionally we send an e-mail newsletter to our list. Once in a while there's even a printed issue.
To be removed from this list, please reply with "remove" in the subject line.