From: zc design [zc@humandesignsystem.com]
Sent: 02 May 2008 17:18
To: zc design mailing lst
Subject: Human Design Transmission 15.02

Human Design Transmission, vol.15 #2

May 2, 2008

-- A Beginner’s Guide to the Human Design Chart

-- Zeno on Dr. Pat’s radio show

-- The Course in Human Design v.2

-- Spring Sale

-- Using Your Observations to Study Design

-- The Brain and Enlightenment

-- Richard Tarnas: Planetary Archetypes

-- Two Different I Chings

-- The Monthly Forecasts

-- Reference Cards

-- The HDP Certification Program

Hello friends and new acquaintances alike,

It’s spring and a time of renewal, growth and starting new things. For us, we are busy planting new products on our website and offering you ever more of what you need for your education in the Human Design System.

-- A Beginner’s Guide to the Human Design Chart

We now offer a 30-minute download audio file A Beginner’s Guide to the Human Design Chart for only $4.75 to introduce you to the chart, what’s on it and what it tells you. As our Thank You for ordering this, we will email you your chart free of charge. This combo gives you a good initial understanding.

www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/dgs/index.php?category_id=3

For an even better start, get the birth information of three or four important people in your life. With just these few charts and some of the easy download audio files, you can already begin observing the differences between you and say, your life partner, your child, or best friend.

Our charts are the evolution through many styles, starting way back in 1993, and have been very carefully designed to give you the essential information you need about yourself or anybody else. In a way, our unique and elegant charts are “classical” in that they display only the pertinent, original mechanics, rather than superficial and speculative (but seductive) labels. We still are in the planning stage to get a program to do these charts automatically, which will happen soon, so they’re partly manually designed at this time and therefore cost $5. When you buy three at once, you can get a fourth for no charge. (Fill out four successive forms and simply make 3 your quantity on checkout.)

www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/chartorder.htm

A small next step after you have a few charts is to download the audio files of the Mode to Do and Modes to Wait package for $15. Add the Reference Cards #3 and #4 to round out the key components on a chart and the centers.

-- Zeno on Dr. Pat’s radio show

Dr. Pat interviews people in the consciousness movement and interviewed me three times. These interviews are archived and available for you to listen by clicking this link: http://www.thedrpatshow.com/guests.php?guest=660. You can also tune in to Jill Bolte Taylor (see below and the Dr. Pat schedule).

-- The Course in Human Design v.2

It doesn’t matter whether you’re brand new to Human Design or have been exploring for years, whether you’ve taken other classes, or this is the first one. For only $200, you will have all the references right at your fingertips, and by studying the first two lessons with some care, you will be able to understand the chart dynamics of anyone. This is a home-study course that is a complete reference and takes you well on your way into the deeper meaning of your chart. It includes a manual with 10 lessons and accompanying audio CDs. If you already love Human Design, you will be very glad to have this Course. If you keep having questions, you’ll be very happy to get this most affordable means of studying. To order, go to http://humandesignsystem.com/education/2.htm.

-- Spring Sale

A few of the Course books sent us in our first shipment were slightly damaged, second-quality books that might have bent corners or the glue on the binding is not clean, others have a margin too wide or narrow, but are completely useable and contain all the information. We are now offering The Course in Human Design with these books while they last for just $175. Only available to order by phone at 575 758-2909, so call now!

-- Using Your Observations to Study Design

Listening to the participants who call in and are featured on the Oprah Web event featuring Eckhart Tolle and his book A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose is quite a fun Human Design game to play. I would love to hear from any of you, if you, like I, enjoy guessing what the charts of the participants involved look like. For example, Lorraine, who wrote in “People are always fighting me. I just want this to stop.” What might you guess about Lorraine’s chart?

Or Dave, who says, “My wife never just drops the argument. How can I get her to drop her ego?” What can you guess about these two people’s charts?

What I am pretty certain is that Lorraine has a defined Heart center and an undefined Solar Plexus center. Dave is undefined in the Solar Plexus, but his wife’s is defined. That’s why she won’t drop it. She keeps thinking Dave will learn something, but Dave is happy just to forget the whole thing.

Any of these mechanics may be operating in your life, and though Eckhart’s work can stand by itself, you may not have such an easy time to distance yourself from the inner critic or judge because you’re still trying to figure it out. Knowing your chart is the best thing you can do for yourself and the greater consciousness movement. Give yourself a reading now to start a new season of awareness in your daily life. Click here http://humandesignsystem.com/introduction/4.htm or call me at 575 758-2909 to book a session.

An individual introduction to your chart will help you to understand how you affect the people around you and are affected by others. This is why your Human Design chart is such an essential piece of the puzzle. It is a clear map, a shortcut in therapy, and gives you a great advantage in any of your relationships.

-- The Brain and Enlightenment

News Flash! While I had been preparing to share this message from Jill Bolte Taylor with all of you, on last week’s Oprah Web class, Oprah said that Jill will be featured following the last class in two weeks. This is a kind of deep synchronicity that we’re all connected.

The link below will take you to a video of Jill Bolte Taylor, a brain scientist who vividly describes the enlightenment experience that happened as a result of a brain hemorrhage. She gives an amazing description of the brain’s two hemispheres and an incredibly compelling argument for being right-brained. It might make you think, like it did me, that enlightenment really is just flipping the mind’s switch off, or on when you need it.

http://textundblog.de/?p=2099

-- Richard Tarnas: Planetary Archetypes

Human Design is a form of astrology that uses the calculation of planetary positions to determine the chart. Accordingly, it is beneficial for dedicated Human Designers to deepen their appreciation of the planetary archetypes. Many astrologers are quite advanced in this subject. One scholar and astrologer is Richard Tarnas, author of Cosmos and Psyche. If you want to get a bigger picture of the cultural forces at play in our lives, this book takes you far into the history and dynamic of how these planets show up at crucial times.

For many astrologers, including Richard Tarnas, the times we’re in now awaken the forces that were influencing us during the sixties. Understanding the constellation of the outer planets gives you a much more comprehensive grasp of the cosmos and our place in it.

zc design now offers Rick’s book Cosmos and Psyche, so if you have yet to read his fascinating and thorough account of the correspondence between planetary cycles and human affairs, buy the book here: www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/TarnasCosmosAndPsyche.htm

-- Two Different I Chings

Once you feel familiar with the chart dynamics, it’s possible to explore deeper layers of what the chart tells you, what lessons that are built into any given planetary activation. These activations are shown as hexagram numbers and lines, and are the basis of the interpretation.

You can use the Tao Oracle very effectively, especially pleasant for looking at channels. With text and artwork by Ma Deva Padma, the Tao Oracle comes in a nice box that includes her Zen I Ching book and 64 hexagram meditations on beautifully illustrated cards. As with any I Ching, it’s always up to each of us to combine the hexagram with the center, so, you’ll want to see if any given activation is in a defined center or channel, or in an undefined center. Padma’s cards give you a right-brain, sensory, feeling-tone experience that slows you down and let’s you enter into the hexagrams. You can reference the lines in the book. She has made icons for the eight trigrams, and when you look at them, it’s easier to remember “wind” or “thunder” so you can gradually develop fluency with the trigrams, which is essential if you want to understand the I Ching yourself.

www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/TaoOracle.htm

For those who want to dive deep into a traditional Chinese I Ching, The Book of Changes and the Unchanging Truth by Taoist master Hua-Ching Ni will provide you a lifelong companion. He teaches clearly what the Tao is, the Integral Way and the eternal change of yin and yang.

www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/HuaChingNi.htm

-- The Monthly Forecasts

The forecast for the month walks a student through the forces at play for everyone. Using the 2008 Pocket Ephemeris to see what the planets are doing for any given chart is an excellent self-study. Use it to observe and learn for yourself how you experience being changed by the planetary movie.

For example, for people with the 12 in the Throat, Uranus is affecting your chart with its transit through gate 22. Now check your chart to see if you have gate 12. If you are emotionally defined, this adds the action to your energy. If you are not emotionally defined, then think back on how the last few months (since February 8) have been. Has it been more emotionally challenging? Have you acted out of emotional energy when the urge hit you? It helps to see how the transits affect our lives.

These forecasts are an HDP member benefit or you can buy the audio file download for $5 at www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/dgs/index.php?category_id=3

-- Reference Cards

One task that takes students a pretty long time to learn is where the heck a hexagram number is within a given center in the body graph. Be easy on yourself and just use a reference to aid you in finding your way around the body graph. There are two reference cards available that help with this lesson, and either of them aids you in listening to the forecast that talks about the month ahead.

Reference card 6 has a numerical index and shows all the channels in relationship to the centers involved. Reference card 7 is the numerical order of hexagrams, their names and the corresponding center icon. www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/dgs/index.php?category_id=2

-- The HDP Certification Program

The HDP certification program is where you’ll find the educational track to professional proficiency. To find out more about it, visit www.humandesignsystem.net/certification/1.htm

*****

Real goods store:

www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/0.htm

Digital goods store:

www.humandesignsystem.com/shop/dgs/

***

zc design

PO Box 2366

Ranchos de Taos NM 87557

575 758-2909

zc@humandesignsystem.com

www.humandesignsystem.com

Since 1993, zc design is instrumental in introducing, establishing and developing the Human Design System in America and abroad.

Occasionally we send an e-mail newsletter to our list. Once in a while there's even a printed issue. We do share our list with HDP, The Association of Human Design Practitioners, but no one else.

To be removed from this list, please reply with "remove" in the subject line.